Friday 12 March 2010

more shooting ideas

wooden door, choice of doors, pub, shop, sweets, church, pagan, eyes watching, some people stood outside pipes, shifty behaviour, taxidermist, butcher,

I settled for some shots of churches, i only had 9 seconds under the 2 minute limit, but I removed some of the transitions to add some more pace towards the end of the 2 minutes, i also shortened some shots which lasted too long. so i actually had around 30 seconds to play with. I tried to graphically match the floating bench which provokes thoughts of floating bodies, i used a swinging chandleler in a church. I also decided to include more faces this time church gargoyles to add to a feeling of being watched, a further shot which adds to this feeling is the shot through the gap in the flint wall. The film ends with the man walking into the church which gives the clip more purpose.

I shot at 4 different churches around my local area and visited a further ruined one, but it was totally un-usable.
i was hoping to use a somewhat shabby unused church to imply that the village wasn't very christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment