Sunday 31 January 2010



Here are some pictures I took while location hunting. I edited these on photoshop, bleaching out the colour and darkening the sky (it was a clear day). I also tried to show perspective echoing the isolation and seclusion the general colour of the mise en scene helps to achieve this as well. I tried to make sure that there were no modern items in the background, and where they are unavoidable I will cover them with portable trees or a cloth. The shot with the red flakey boat was one of the most striking locations I found, the boats and things in the foreground were just as i wanted they looked ill cared for, and them sitting in the mud with the tide out was great. The face in the stone was creepy and i will use it to give a hint of things to come later in the film, much like the eye in The Wickerman. I took about 90 pictures and 10 videos.

1 comment:

  1. Love these images....where did you take the picture of the face in the stone?

    Could you make an edited slide show with some of the others?

    ReplyDelete